Limited edition: Only 30 sets available
Inspired by the French national symbol "Fleur-de-lis", GMK "Iris" has been designed to represent the regal iris flower as well as the stylized "Fleur-de-lis". A blend of blue, purple, and red reflect the delicate iris petals, while bright yellow legends are reminiscent of the accentuating stamen. The "Fleur-de-lis" symbol, long adopted by the French monarchy as its royal coat of arms, has also been included as novelties.
Infusing both the beauty of the iris flower and the elegance of the "Fleur-de-lis" symbol, GMK "Iris" is another zFrontier exclusive not to be missed.
Designed by TeHao.
Full kit (151 keys)
- ANSI 104（R0 profile included）
- Additional numpad keys
- Additional other keys
- 1u: ~ `, | \, Prt Sc, Scroll Lock, Pause, fleur de lys novelties x3
- 2.25u: Enter
- 1.75u: Stepped Capslock, Stepped Ctrl, Control
- 1.75u: Shift
- 2.75u: Shift
- 1.25u: Fn, Code x2
- 1u: Fn, Up arrow, fleur de lys novelties x2
- 7u: Spacebar
- 2u: Enter (vertical)
- 1.5u: Control x2, Alt x2
- 1u: Windows x2, Left Arrow, Down Arrow, Right Arrow, . Del, 0 Ins
- 2u: 0 Ins, Enter (vertical)
The keysets will be packed and shipped in GMK's new trays and packaging to prevent damage during transit.
GMK electronic design GmbH, better known simply as GMK, is a German electronics company specializing in the production of mechanical keyboards and custom peripherals. Having acquired Cherry Corp's original doubleshot ABS tooling, GMK now produces high quality doubleshot ABS keycaps for mechanical keyboard communities worldwide. Famous for their satisfying thock, smooth texture, and lasting designs, GMK keysets are doubtlessly one of the best choices for mechanical keyboard enthusiasts everywhere.
- Cherry profile
- High quality 1.5mm doubleshot ABS plastic
- Designed by TeHao
- Manufactured by GMK electronic design GmbH
- Made in Germany
- Limited to 30 sets for zFrontier International
- Ship within 3 business days from Shanghai via DHL