Designed by thock.co
World's first 40% ortholinear, programmable, electro-capacitive keyboard
Drawing its inspiration from Japanese technology and compact ortholinear keyboards, after two years of prototyping and development, the Conundrum keyboard is finally here!
Please Note: This is a kit. It does not come assembled. You must purchase stabilizers and keycaps to finish the build. EC keyswitches are bundled in with the keyboard kit.
Upper and lower housing options
The housing pieces will be CNC milled from aluminum blocks and treated with electrophoretic coating. Three captivating colors are available for both upper and lower housing: Yellow, white, and black.
PVD brass plate and weight insert
Heavy brass weight, mirror polished by hand and PVD coated for extreme durability.
Hand-polished to a luxurious mirror finish, PVD coated brass plate shining through your keycaps.
- 1x top piece (e-coated aluminum)
- 1x bottom piece (e-coated aluminum)
- 1x plate (polished, PVD-coated brass)
- 1x weight (polished, PVD-coated brass)
- 1x Conundrum PCB (assembled)
- Rubber feet
- 48x EC conic springs
- 48x EC rubber domes
- 48x EC switch housings
- 48x EC switch sliders (with O-rings)
- USB-C Cable 1.5M (White or Black)
- 4 × 12 Grid layout
- MIT layout (2u space)
- Group buy: Jan.6 - Feb.14, 2021
- Estimated ship date: Q3,2021
- Shipping fee calculated at checkout
- All orders will be shipped with DHL Express