The Mark: 65 By Boardsource
Designed by Boardsource
For the kit, click here
The Mark: 65 is a no compromise 65% keyboard designed and produced by Boardsource. The keyboard is constructed from 3 separate pieces, each coming together to form a sandwich case with a gasket mounted plate. The fully assembled SMT PCB included in all of The Mark: 65’s kits is hot swap compatible allowing you to easily change out your switches as your tastes change or new switches are released.
The back of The Mark: 65’s PCB features individually addressable and programmable RGB LEDs diffused by clear frosted polycarbonate allowing beautiful light to pass through. When the RGB lighting is turned on, the interlocking design of the separate pieces ensure no light escapes from any seam. All components come together to create a beautiful, minimal, and feature-rich product.
Please Note: This is a kit. It does not come assembled. You must purchase switches, stabilizers and keycaps to finish the build.
Aluminum Plate options
- Deep Gold
- Pale Gold
- Group buy: Oct.7.2020 - Oct.27.2020
- Estimated ship date: Jan,2021
- Shipping fee not included in pricing due to specific nature of this group buy
- Shipping fee will be invoiced and collected separately after group buy
- Shipping fee estimation: 28-50 USD to major cities in Asia with DHL Express.*
* Fee may vary.