NK65 - Milkshake Edition
The NK65 - Milkshake Edition is a standard 65% layout keyboard with a hotswap PCB. The PCB is VIA compatible with per switch RGB lighting. The switches are south facing.
This will be fully assembled and comes with custom switches and keycaps. It includes a polycarbonate case, aluminum plate, PCB (same PCB as the NK65 v2 - Aluminum Edition), NK_ plate mount stabilizers, and silicone dampening material. Carrying case is also included.
The case is color matched to the white of the keycaps. The rubber feet will be color matched to the blue. The back of the case (where the USB port is) will have a UV printed milkshake fruit pattern. The USB cable is color matched to the red/pink color.
The included switches are a recolor of the NK_ Silk Yellow switches. They come in 5 stem colors that are color matched to the colors in milkshake. They will be randomly placed in the keyboard. These will be the same weight as Yellows (63.5) and will be factory lubricated with Krytox 205g0.
Keycaps will be dyesub PBT in Cherry profile. These have been color matched to the KAT Milkshake keycaps. (there may be slight variations due to the different textures between the different profiles). They will come with optional accent colors and a fruit column on the right side.
Modified Top Mount - Plate screws into top case, PCB screws into plate, and plate screws into the bottom case. This design allows for no visible screws once assembled.
- 65% Standard Fixed Layout
- Hotswap PCB
- VIA Compatible
- USB C
- Coiled USB C cable included
- Per switch RGB lighting (programmable via VIA)
- Injected Molded Polycarbonate Case
- UV Printed Milkshake design
- NK_ Plate Mount Stabilizers
- PCB/Plate Mount MX Switch Compatible (3 pin and 5 pin)
- PCB Designed by yiancar
- 8 degree angle
- Silicone Dampening Pad
- Recolored NK_ Silk Yellow Switches
- Dye Sub Cherry profile PBT keycaps
- Group buy: Sep.18 - Oct.3, 2020
- Estimated ship date: Mar.2021
- Shipping included in the listed price.