HB85 Custom Mechanical Keyboard by Gray Studio
Inspired by SONY's HitBit series computers, HB85 is an interesting looking custom mechanical keyboard designed by Gray Studio, the team that brought you the beloved COD67.
Click here for Extra Components for HB85
Design and layout
Perhaps one of the most iconic feature of the HB85 is it's oddly intriguing design. The mid-piece design not only pays homage to the HitBit computers but also enable more color combinations and creates profound visual impact.
The mid-piece will also come in 3 variants, each enabling different layouts: STT, BASIC, and AOP.
7 different anodized colors will be available for the HB85
- Colors available: Black, Gray, Silver, Blue, Green, Violet, Red
- Housing and aluminum plate will share the same color
- Mid-piece and aluminum nametag will share the same color
HB85 will come with an aluminum plate. The plate will be of the same color as the housing and you could choose from half plate or full plate.
Extra plates will also be available.
- ANSI and ISO support, Split left and right Shift support, Split Backspace support, Split 0 support
- 5 RGB underglow LED for the nametag on the top left
- 3 LED indicators support (LED required)
- Mini-USB Port
- Aluminum Housing (Top housing + Bottom cover)
- Aluminum Plate (Full plate or Half plate)
- Aluminum Nametag
- Translucent Acrylic Nametag
- Vinyl Stickers
- Screws, HEX tools and rubber feet
- Designed by Gray Studio
- Manufactured in China
- Group buy: Oct. 20th – Nov. 4th, 2018
- Estimated ship date: Dec 2018 or Jan 2019
- Shipping not included
- Shipping fee will be collected when units are ready to ship
- Invoice will be sent via email