RAMA x Biip M6-C Milkshake Edition
The board offers up the best of signature RAMA WORKS® aesthetic to match biip's keycap set - Milkshake. In an effort to foster relationships with beginners and aficionados alike, the M6 includes switches that require no soldering thanks to the new Kailh sockets. Although they can be ‘hot-swapped’ without soldering, they are still plate-mounted for an extra level of stability.
- E-White Finish, with white base, and white glow enamel fill.
- Beadblasted Anodized Aluminium
- Designed by RAMA.WORKS
- Integrated Plate
- In-Switch RGB LED
- Switch Sockets (hot-swappable/no soldering required)
- PCB compatible with QMK firmware / programmable by VIA configurator
- 1 x Top Enclosure (Aluminium)
- 1 x Base (Silicone)
- 4 x RW M3x5 T10 Fixtures
- 1 x RW T10 Torx tool
- 1 x M6-B PCB with Kailh Sockets & RGB LEDs (designed by Wilba)
- 1 x RW Tool 01 (XO Reset Pin Pusher)
- 1 x USB-C to USB-A cable (USB 3.0) (Braided) - 1.5M