SP-111 Split Southpaw Custom Mechanical Keyboard
Designed by BlindAssassin111
Made possible by TheKey.Company
Split Southpaw Keyboard. BlindAssassin111's original design started as a personal project to streamline his workflow. Now, we've brought it to you by demand!
Please Note: This is a kit. It does not come assembled. You must purchase switches, stabilizers, keycaps and a USB cable. You will have to solder the switches onto the PCB and assemble the case.
- Southpaw (left sided numpad) allows you to use the numpad and mouse at the same time.
- Split allows placement in a comfortable manner for long sessions.
- Right side layout to maintain the functionality of a full size board in a much more compact manner.
- Special thanks: OneCreativeMind for the logo. MetallicCharles for the renders.
PCB and Layout
- PCB details:
All SMT components pre installed from factory.
NOT hotswap, you must solder.
USB-C interconnect and output.
1 year non-transferable warranty.
- Plate layout support:
- The PCB also supports the following layout, but due to construction integrity of the plate, these will not be supported by the plate. If you want to build the following layout, you will need to customize the plate by yourself.
- Sandwich mount, with the plate visible around the edges and locating tabs for alignment.
- Typing angle of 7 degrees.
- Left side weighs 3.29 lbs.
- Right side weights 2.87 lbs.
- Board interconnect is Type-C.
- Board connects via Type-C.
- Left and Right case halves in your choice of finish.
- Left and Right brass plates.
- Left and Right matte black PCBs. Pre-programmed and QMK compatible.
- Short Type-C to Type-C interconnect cable.
- Extra PCB
- Extra Plate
- Group buy: Dec.6 - Dec.27
- Estimated ship date: May, 2020
- Shipping not included in pricing due to specific nature of this group buy
- Shipping fee will be invoiced separately after group buy
- Shipping fee estimation: 38-50 USD to most places in Asia with DHL Express.*
* Fee may vary.