DURGOD x zFrontier ZF71 Mechanical Keyboard
Designed by DURGOD and brought to you by zFrontier.
ZF71 is a 70% mechanical keyboard designed and developed by DURGOD. It features a compact 70% layout in a high profile CNC aluminum housing with smooth anodized finish.
Solid typing experience. Armed with Cherry MX RGB or Kailh Box switches and with finely tuned Cherry style stabilizers, ZF71 will preform consistently with every key stroke.
Let there be light. ZF71 has fully customizable RGB backlight reflecting vibrantly against the silver aluminum plate, a subtle front RGB underglow and 3 white LED indicator lights. With FN combos, you could easily change the backlight effects on the go.
With DURGOD's HERA Compiler, you will have a fully programmable keyboard with multiple layer support and fully control over the backlight effect: colors, brightness, speed, direction, all at your command.
* Shipping included, ships worldwide with DHL.
- Cherry MX RGB Red
- Cherry MX RGB Brown
- Cherry MX RGB Blue
- Cherry MX RGB Black
- Cherry MX RGB Silver
- Kailh BOX White
- Kailh BOX Red
- Kailh BOX Brown
- DURGOD x zFrontier ZF71 Mechanical Keyboard
- ANSI 70% fix layout
- High profile Aluminum housing (Anodized finish) 7° angle
- Aluminum Plate (Anodized finish)
- Cherry MX or Kailh Box switch of choice
- Cherry style stabilizers
- ABS laser-etch shine-through keycaps (OEM profile)
- RGB back-lit
- Front RGB underglow
- White LED indicator lights
- USB-C port
- USB-C to USB-A Cable
- Rubber feet
- Durgod Hera Compiler support
- Dimensions: 32.9 × 10.6 × 4.0 cm
- Weight: 1kg
- Pre-Order phase: Oct 12, 2018 to Nov 2, 2018
- This is a pre-order, orders will be shipped out by the end of Dec, 2018 or Jan, 2019