GMK Corsa Auto - zFrontier Exclusive Keyset
The Maserati 250F was a racing car made by Maserati in the 1950s. It debuted in the 1954 Grand Prix, driven by J.M. Fangio, and seized first place, making history and rocking the racing world. The 1957 model sported a uniquely colored logo, which formed the basis for the colors of GMK Corsa Auto. Inspired by the spirit of racing, and to pay homage to Maserati and Fangio's exit from the racing scene the year after placing first, GMK Corsa Auto was born.
"Corsa" is an Italian term, meaning "race/racing". Although Corsa Auto may sit still upon your keyboard, the vibrant colors and the spirit of racing they symbolize will be sure to infuse your typing with renewed energy, just like the 250F raced on the tracks of Buenos Aires in the decades past.
Designed by 458.
Base set (118 keys)
Novelties kit (19 keys)
Base kit (119 keys)
- ANSI 104 keys, suitable for OEM: Filco, Leopold, Ducky, WASD, etc.
- Alpha base color: Color values(RGB #F8E7A1), Alpha legend color: Color values(RGB #343466), Modifier base color: Color values(RGB #343466), Modifier legend color: Color values(RGB #F8E7A1), Modifier legend: Icon
- Base kit extra modifiers:
- 1u Win, Fn
- 1.75u Shift
- 2.25u Shift
- 1.5u Ctrl x2, Alt x2
- 7u Spacebar
Base color: Color values(RGB #343466), Legend color: Color values(RGB #F8E7A1)
- Base color: Color values(RGB #F8E7A1), Legend color: Color values(RGB #343466)
Novelties kit (19 keys)
- Base color: Color values(RGB #343466), Legend color: Color values(RGB #F8E7A1)
- 1u “Up” logo, “Down” logo, “Left” logo, “Right” logo
- Base color: Color values(RGB #9C1A22), Legend color: Color values(RGB #F8E7A1)
The keysets will be packed and shipped in GMK's new trays and packaging to prevent damage during transit.
GMK electronic design GmbH, better known simply as GMK, is a German electronics company specializing in the production of mechanical keyboards and custom peripherals. Having acquired Cherry Corp's original doubleshot ABS tooling, GMK now produces high quality doubleshot ABS keycaps for mechanical keyboard communities worldwide. Famous for their satisfying thock, smooth texture, and lasting designs, GMK keysets are doubtlessly one of the best choices for mechanical keyboard enthusiasts everywhere.
- Cherry profile
- High quality 1.5mm doubleshot ABS plastic
- Designed by 458
- Manufactured by GMK electronic design GmbH
- Made in Germany
- International shipping from China within 3 business days via DHL