Grìseann. Gaelic term. Meaning: "Black and White".
As suggested by its name, GMK Griseann brings back the classic Black on White colorway, accented by crisp green Irish legends for just a spark of personality. The lime-green sub-legends stand out from the white legends and black background. Eye-catching, but not overpowering.
Designed by byhfforever.
As the gold standard for mechanical keyboard keycaps, GMK's doubleshots need no introduction. In addition, GMK Grìseann creates a special touch with the pad-printed lime green sublegends. Pad-printing allows for colors beyond plastics available, creating even more room for creativity.
Base (104 keys)
- ANSI 104 keys, suitable for OEM: Filco, Leopold, Ducky, WASD, etc.
- Alpha base color: CR, Alpha legend color: WS1
- Alpha: AE font pad-printed International sub-legends
- Modifier base color: CR, Modifier legend color: WS1, Modifier legend: icon
Additional keys (18 keys)
- 1u Delete
- 1u End
- 1u PgDn
- 1u “Scroll Lock” windowed
- 1u “Num Lock” windowed
- 1u "+"
- 1.75u Stepped Caps
- 1.75u Stepped Caps windowed
- 1u “0”(with “Ins” AE font pad-printed)
- 1u Win x2
- 1.5u Control x2
- 1.5u Alt x2
- 1.75u Shift
- 7u Spacebar
- Modifier base color: CR, Modifier legend color: WS1
The keysets will be packed and shipped in GMK's new trays and packaging to prevent damage during transit.
GMK electronic design GmbH, better known simply as GMK, is a German electronics company specializing in the production of mechanical keyboards and custom peripherals. Having acquired Cherry Corp's original doubleshot ABS tooling, GMK now produces high quality doubleshot ABS keycaps for mechanical keyboard communities worldwide. Famous for their satisfying thock, smooth texture, and lasting designs, GMK keysets are doubtlessly one of the best choices for mechanical keyboard enthusiasts everywhere.
- Cherry profile
- High quality 1.5mm doubleshot ABS plastic
- Designed by byhfforever
- Manufactured by GMK electronic design GmbH
- Made in Germany
- Estimated ship date: Jul 2017