Designed by acitrin, Chris @ Mechs & Co, and stellaidoscope.
Take a moment.
It’s a moment of stillness, a moment of bliss - a long breath taking in the beauty of the dawn or dusk, before a first step onto the platform, and into the chaos of life.
Commute is inspired by these moments, and a colourful sky at the start and end of daily travel to and from the places we go. Work, school, grandma’s house.
Purples and blues mixed with vibrant pink wrap you in their gentle embrace. It’s a slice of life, on an important tool of your life - your keyboard.
Please join from your regional proxy!
- United States: Mechs & Co
- Canada: Kanatakeys
- Europe: MyKeyboard
- United Kingdom: Protozoa Studio
- Mexico: Rheset
- Oceania: Switchkeys
- India: Rectangles
- Southeast Asia: Zion Studios
- Singapore: Qwertyqop
- Japan: Basekeys
- Korea: Swagkeys
click the image for higher resolution!
- Stitched edges
- Cloth top (works with all mice)
- Rubber bottom
- Machine washable (wash on cold/gentle - air dry)
- Order separately if you want us to ship the deskmats separately from the keyset
City by Stellaidoscope
Highway by Stellaidoscope
Traincar by InputUniverse
- Cherry Profile
- Metal keycaps
- MX compatible
- Order separately if you want us to ship the artisans separately from the keyset
HIBI & Commute
Cherry R3 2.25u, Anodized Aluminum
Cherry R1 1u, Aluminum or Stainless Steel
KNØB - COMMUTE
- Material: Stainless Steel - CNC, bead blasted and polished
- Mounting: Uses our signature o-ring pressure fit mount, with screw less exterior
- Size: Standard 18mm Diameter, 6mm mount fits EC11 - EC12 encoders
- Engraving: 'Shinkansen - Nippon Seitetsu'
- Designed by Protozoa
- Order separately if you want us to ship the knobs separately from the keyset
ShippingFree Shipping for orders over 100USD
- Cherry profile
- PBT plastic
- Designed by acitrin and stellaidoscope
- Made in China by Milkyway