JTK Aqua - zFrontier Exclusive
Designed by ZJ
Utilizing all new custom colors, JTK Aqua is a fusion of a refreshing dash of aqua green and creative novelty keys, which will bring you a natural and pleasing visual experience.
Aqua includes all-new novelty designs and classic JTK novelties that allow you to garnish your R1 and R4 rows.
Apart from the base color scheme, JTK aqua will also offer aqua green on cyan variants for the modifiers and the arrow cluster. Also, modern WINDOWS 8 style Winkeys will be included!
ZJ will be giving away special gifts if certain amount of orders is met!
The 50th, 100th, 150th, 200th, 250th, and 300th order will receive a special gift. All orders from the Chinese and the International site will be counted. Winners will be announced here: http://www.zfrontier.com/post/detail/3756
- Aqua green: Pantone 7471U
- White: SP WA
- Cyan: Pantone 3145U
- JTK Aqua supports:
- ANSI layout (60% / 80% / 100%)
- Cherry G80-3000, 3494
- Leopold FC660M / 980M
- WinKeyLess layout
- 1800 WinKeyLess layout
- Customized 60% / 75% / 80% / 100% layouts
- HHKB layout (Duck Viper / Eagle)
Base Kit (104 keys)
Add-ons (52 keys) and Novelties (15 keys)
JTK was established in 2014 with the goal of creating quality yet affordable doubleshot ABS keycaps for keyboard communities worldwide. Since its conception, JTK has created many popular designs, including Orange on White, Orange on Black, Pink on White, Pink on Black, Red on White, Red on Black and more. With each new keyset, JTK has continued to refine its design and production.
JTK keysets are created according to Cherry spec, following the dimensions of Cherry profile keycaps. The doubleshot ABS keycaps from JTK feature legends that never fade from wear. As the legends are also plastic and not dyed, more vibrant colors can be produced, compared to dyesubbing or laser engraving.
As ABS keycaps are prone to "shining" over time due to surface oils of fingers eroding keycap surfaces, JTK decided to employ a textured surface finish on their keycaps. This greatly reduces shining, extending the lifespan of the caps and putting JTK ahead of other ABS keysets.
Benefits of doubleshot keycaps:
- Legends that will never fade or be worn out
- More colors available as opposed to dyesubbing (only darker legends on lighter background).
- Legends do not affect keycap surfaces, keeping the surface completely uniform throughout (unlike lasered/printed/UV coated legends)
- Designed by ZJ
- Cherry profile
- High quality 1.5mm doubleshot ABS plastic
- Packaging: sorting trays
- Manufactured by JTK
- Made in China
- Group buy: 23th Dec 2017 - 13th Jan 2018.
- Estimated shipping date: Early April 2018
- Ship from Shanghai, China via DHL