HyperFuse is perhaps one of the most iconic keycap color scheme of all time. Purple, cyan, gray and off white, these four colors taken from the OG Cherry profile predecessor will fuse into this JTK set and continue their legacy.
- ANSI layout (60% / 80% / 100%)
- Cherry G80-3000, 3494
- Leopold FC660M / 980M
- WinKeyLess layout
- Customized 60% / 65% / 75% / 80% / 100% layouts
- MX HHKB layout (Duck Viper / Eagle)
Base and Add-ons will be sold as one
JTK was established in 2014 with the goal of creating quality yet affordable doubleshot ABS keycaps for keyboard communities worldwide. Since its conception, JTK has created many popular designs, including Orange on White, Orange on Black, Pink on White, Pink on Black, Red on White, Red on Black and more. With each new keyset, JTK has continued to refine its design and production.
JTK keysets are created according to Cherry spec, following the dimensions of Cherry profile keycaps. The doubleshot ABS keycaps from JTK feature legends that never fade from wear. As the legends are also plastic and not dyed, more vibrant colors can be produced, compared to dyesubbing or laser engraving.
As ABS keycaps are prone to "shining" over time due to surface oils of fingers eroding keycap surfaces, JTK decided to employ a textured surface finish on their keycaps. This greatly reduces shining, extending the lifespan of the caps and putting JTK ahead of other ABS keysets.
Benefits of doubleshot keycaps:
- Legends that will never fade or be worn out
- More colors available as opposed to dyesubbing (only darker legends on lighter background).
- Legends do not affect keycap surfaces, keeping the surface completely uniform throughout (unlike lasered/printed/UV coated legends)
- Cherry profile
- High quality 1.5mm doubleshot ABS plastic
- Packaging: sorting trays
- Manufactured by JTK
- Made in China
- Ship from Shanghai, China
- Free shipping