Keyreative Gradient PBT Keyset - Paranoia
A splash of color
Introducing the masterfully crafted gradient keysets from Keyreative, an innovative keycaps provider from China who specializes in crafting unique and thick Cherry profile PBT keysets.
Paranoia is one of several gradient keysets from Keyreative. With every single cap painstakingly dyed a different color, Paranoia offers a vibrant splash of colors to any keyboard, while retaining the permanence of both its color and legends. Available in front and side printed versions, both Cherry profile.
Front printed (dyesub legends)
Side printed (laser etched legends)
- 104 keycaps for standard ANSI layout keyboards (e.g. Filco, Das, Ducky, etc.)
- 4 - 1.00u (top row) blank keycaps
- 1 - 1.75u Stepped Caps Lock
- R1 (bottom row):
- 5 - 1.00u blank keycaps
- 4 - 1.50u blank modifier keycaps
- 1 - 7.00u Spacebar
- 1 - 6.00u Spacebar
- 1 - 1.75u Right Shift
- Premium packaging
- Plastic keyset storage plate
- Keycap puller
- 5mm EPE foam sheet x2
The outside of the box features a bronzed logo and a lasered anti-counterfeit label to prove the keyset's authenticity. The box itself is made up of triple-wall corrugated cardboard to provide the protection that the keyset deserves. The plastic keyset plate is used to secure the keycaps in place, preventing scratching, and the two layers of EPE foam sheet insulate the keyset from the sides of the box.
Keyreative has been devoted to the design and production of high quality PBT keycaps ever since their founding days. Keyreative is adept in the production of various types of keycaps and sets, including laser-etched, dyesubbed, resin, and GID (glow in the dark). Well known for their creative designs, Keyreative has been extremely well-received by mechanical keyboard communities worldwide.
- Cherry profile
- 1.5mm PBT
- Front-printed legend: dyesub; Side-printed legend: laser-etched
- Supports most standard winkey and winkeyless layouts
- Designed by Keyreative
- Manufactured by Keyreative
- Made in China
- Group buy: Apr 10th - May 9th, 2017
- Estimated ship date: Jun 8th, 2017