Lightspeed-compatible PCB for grid 650
The Lightspeed-compatible PCB is an alternative for better wireless performance
than grid 650's original QMK BLE board. It uses Logitech's Lightspeed technology
instead of QMK, so it doesn't support QMK and VIA.
- ANSI, hotswap available in both WK and WKL
- 1.2mm thick blue PCB and immersion gold plating
- Uses Logitech Lightspeed core chip, recognized as Logitech G613, no QMK & VIA support
- Responsive and reliable 2.4G wireless connection
- The board itself is very power efficient
- 2.4G with USB-A receiver (included) & Bluetooth Low Energy
- 25 Function keys for WK or 23 for WKL, including F-zone, 2.4G/BLE switching keys and media keys.
- F-zone programmable using G-hub software, in 2.4G mode
- Battery measurement works due to voltage follower design
- 5 LEDs, Green-2.4G, Blue-Bluetooth, White-CAPS indicator, Orange-Charing, Red-Low battery
- Compatible with all grid 650 modules. including PRESS and CIRCLE
- Secondary Battery connector* (protection bypassed) on the backside for easier battery mod.
*We highly suggest you not to use the secondary battery connector and 18650
battery at the same time
- Pre-order window: Feb 28th to March 21st, 2022
- PCB ONLY. You need a grid 650 keyboard case and grid 650 modules and other accessories (switches, stabilizers, etc.) to build a full keyboard.
- The Lightspeed PCB for grid 650 uses plenty of fancy chips that are not regularly seen on a keyboard; besides, it requires a donor G613 keyboard. Therefore the cost and pricing is higher.
- For the PCB using recycled G613 donor boards, there will be some wear on the USB receiver is harvested from recycled (used) G613 keyboards to cut costs.
- As for the PCB using brand new G613 donor boards, the USB receiver is harvested from brand new G613 keyboards. Thus the higher price tag. However, the difference between the recycled and brand new ones should be minor.
- All USB receivers wil be cleaned and sanitzed before shipping.
For more info, please check www.gridishere.com
- Layout option: WK or WKL
- Components: from used donor boards or from new donor boards
- Lightspeed-compatible PCB for grid 650
- Pre order
- Estimated ship date in June 2022
- Shipping calculated at check out
- Please DO NOT purchase this item with other grid products if you want to receive the PCB early. Since some other grid products are pre-order items, if you purchased this along with pre-order parts, your PCB order will be delayed and ship when all parts are available.