Brass Ver. Morgan 40 Wireless Unifying Ortholinear Mechanical Keyboard
Designed and Manufactured by DT.Heart
Featuring a built in Unifying wireless module, Morgan 40 will provide a stable 2.4 GHz wireless connection with super ease to use: low power drain for up to a year of battery life*; plug-and-play, no more clicking mouse to pair with bluetooth**; instant wake up, fast response to make sure that your workflow will not be hampered.
Brass version (Aluminum Top with Gold PVD Brass bottom housing) available, limited to 3 units.
* Theoretical battery life. Morgan 40 can be powered by up to 4 CR2032 batteries. Each one will last for 3 months during test.
** An USB Unifying 2.4 GHz signal receiver will be provided.
Welcome to Discord group of DT.Heart
- Unifying 2.4 GHz Wireless Connection
- Beadblasted and anodized aluminum top housing
- PVD gold mirror finish bottom housing
- Top + Bottom two piece housing design
- Aluminum nametag
- No visible screws and screw holes on every surface
- Intergrated 4 mm thick switch plate
- Acrylic + brass weight (PVD) design
- 5° slope
- Acrylic signal exist
* Text engravings will be reduced in the final product.
PCB and Layout
- Solution by bobnaive
- Unifying 2.4 GHz Wireless
- Hotswappable with sockets from Kailh
- Programmable via ydkb.io based on TMK
- Multiple layout support (full grid, 1x 2u Space, and 2x 2u Space compatible)
- Supports up to 4 CR2032 batteries
- U2U Pro Wireless signal receiver
- Morgan 40 Wireless Unifying Ortholinear Mechanical Keyboard
- Material: Aluminum / Brass / Acrylic
- Manufacturing: CNC machining / anodizing / PVD / electrophoresis
Blue / Silver Reference
- Top housing with intergrated plate *1
- PVD Brassw Bottom housing *1
- PCB *1
- U2U Pro USB signal receiver *1
- Clear Acrylic signal exist piece *1
- Multi-colored Acrylic signal exist piece *1 (random color pattern)
- Silver Aluminum Namgetag *1
- Acrylic + PVD Brass Weight *1
- Screws, feet, and accessories
* Switches, batteries, and stabilizers not included
** The PCB will only work with the U2U Pro that comes with it.
- Group buy: Aug 3. 2019
- Estimated ship date: Dec, 2019
- Shipping not included in pricing due to specific nature of this group buy
- Shipping fee will be invoiced separately after group buy