[Pre Order] Lelelab Maxum 65 Custom Keyboard Kit
by Lelelab & XTIA
Maxum 65 is the first collaboration between LeleLab and XTIA, it inherits XTIA's rugged design in the field of PC chassis. The unique combination of multiple panels and perfect light & shadow contract showcases the aesthetic resonance between different materials.
- single-chip architecture, nRF52840, with lower power consumption.
- supports Bluetooth 5.0, 2.4G wireless, and USB connectivity
- hotswappable, enabling quick switch replacement without soldering
- low-power wireless connection with long battery life, the 2400mAh battery lasts up to 200 days, with standby time exceeding one year (lab data)
- seamless switching between USB, Bluetooth, and 2.4G, supporting simultaneous connection of up to 7 devices
- Full key customization with LeleConsole, allowing for key configurations to be updated across multiple platforms according to preferences
- Rich functionality for key customization, including custom macros, and full anti-ghosting support for USB/2.4G
- supports RGB underglow lighting, RGB switch lighting, and LED backlight