Aurora 96 Hot-Swappable Aluminum Mechanical Keyboard
When I first met the 96 layout, I instantly fell in love with it. But when I finally got one, I wasn't satisfied. I therefore set out to design my ideal 96. From look to use, I sought perfection. After 293 days of development, 7 major changes, and 15 prototyping attempts, Aurora 96 is now ready to meet you.
Designed by LEKEN with great passion and dedication, Aurora 96 is a 96% keyboard with an aluminum housing, Kailh hot-swappable sockets, white backlight, and an iconic addressable RGB bar.
* This is a pre-order, the product will ship out in November, 2018
* Shipping included, ships worldwide with DHL.
- Cherry MX Red
- Cherry MX Brown
- Cherry MX Blue
- Kailh BOX White
- Kailh BOX Red
- Kailh BOX Pale Blue
- Aurora 96 keyboard (Assembled, plug and use)
- ANSI 96% fix layout
- Aluminum housing
- Kailh hotswap sockets
- Cherry MX or Kailh Box switch of choice
- Cherry style stabilizers
- ABS laser-etch shine-through keycaps (OEM profile)
- White back-lit
- Front RGB bar
- USB-C to USB-A Cable
- 2 sets of magnetic aluminum feet for typing angle adjustment (5° or 8° incline)
- Bootmapper firmware