- Group buy - the item is going to be submitted to the manufacturer for production. Generally has the longest lead times, but for the lowest price.
- In stock - the item is ready to ship with no lead time.
- Pre-order - the item is currently in production but not in stock yet. Medium lead time with lower than in-stock prices.
- Made to order - the item is going to be submitted to the manufacturer for production as each order is placed. Generally for items with mild lead times that are not available otherwise.
2. What does zFrontier mean?
3. I have an issue with one of my orders. Who should I contact?
4. Are you hiring?